The mobile market will grow

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mobile market will continue to grow, not only will it grow with new devices and so on, but more people will be using these devices. Look at Google Glass for example, if they make these things like a pair of sunglasses, we could be looking at the future, much like how smartphones started, we can see a new device flourish. Maybe we'll even see smart watches become popular too.
The mobile market will continue to grow, not only will it grow with new devices and so on, but more people will be using these devices. Look at Google Glass for example, if they make these things like a pair of sunglasses, we could be looking at the future, much like how smartphones started, we can see a new device flourish. Maybe we'll even see smart watches become popular too.
It's growing to such massive levels that I think we will all be focusing on the mobile market mostly then the use of traditional ways. Of course I'm sure adsense/adwords will work on both sides equally at some point, if not already.
It's growing to such massive levels that I think we will all be focusing on the mobile market mostly then the use of traditional ways. Of course I'm sure adsense/adwords will work on both sides equally at some point, if not already.
This is true, the mobile market will continue to grow, but I think we're at a point where the mobile market has grown so much that we can only continue on. We're there already is what I'm saying. Look at how so many people have their own phones, even kids. So many people.
This is true, the mobile market will continue to grow, but I think we're at a point where the mobile market has grown so much that we can only continue on. We're there already is what I'm saying. Look at how so many people have their own phones, even kids. So many people.