Creating your own images

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One thing I am interested in doing, is snapping my own pictures for my blog(s). The reason why, is because I feel it's best to be different and I feel taking your own pictures can truly benefit the total end result. I look at it like this. If I run a site, I will be posting my own content, so I will like to share that content with pictures I myself took. Or made with photoshop, etc.

What do you think, agree, disagree?
One thing I am interested in doing, is snapping my own pictures for my blog(s). The reason why, is because I feel it's best to be different and I feel taking your own pictures can truly benefit the total end result. I look at it like this. If I run a site, I will be posting my own content, so I will like to share that content with pictures I myself took. Or made with photoshop, etc.

What do you think, agree, disagree?
You certainly have that option. If you can take high quality, good photographs, it can help you out I'm sure. I can't say it'll make your site more popular than others, but it'll help as any image can help. I think it gives a site more of a persona into the user posting it.
You certainly have that option. If you can take high quality, good photographs, it can help you out I'm sure. I can't say it'll make your site more popular than others, but it'll help as any image can help. I think it gives a site more of a persona into the user posting it.
Go for it for sure. If you have content that you can add self made pictures too, is a huge bonus when trying to generate good traffic for your site.
Go for it for sure. If you have content that you can add self made pictures too, is a huge bonus when trying to generate good traffic for your site.