Reduce Load Time

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow loading is a top factor impacting the popularity of a website. Nobody likes to waste time waiting for a website to load, especially when they have plenty of other options available. Considering the number of elements being incorporated in website design these days, such as images, graphics and animations, the end result is highly complex and slow loading websites. Designers have to make use of the variety of techniques to deal with this issue and keep the website loading time to a minimum.
Slow loading is a top factor impacting the popularity of a website. Nobody likes to waste time waiting for a website to load, especially when they have plenty of other options available. Considering the number of elements being incorporated in website design these days, such as images, graphics and animations, the end result is highly complex and slow loading websites. Designers have to make use of the variety of techniques to deal with this issue and keep the website loading time to a minimum.
First you need to check the quality of the hosting. If everything is fine with him, then dig into the site settings. Reduce the weight of images, customize caching, put text on the download in priority.
First you need to check the quality of the hosting. If everything is fine with him, then dig into the site settings. Reduce the weight of images, customize caching, put text on the download in priority.
If you perform a standard site optimization, then such problems should not be.
If you perform a standard site optimization, then such problems should not be.
I have long noticed that the speed of loading pages affects the ranking in search results. Therefore, I monitor the speed of loading pages with my tool https://www.host-tracker.com/InstantChec...=Waterfall Guys, what do you use to compress images without losing quality?
I have long noticed that the speed of loading pages affects the ranking in search results. Therefore, I monitor the speed of loading pages with my tool https://www.host-tracker.com/InstantChec...=Waterfall Guys, what do you use to compress images without losing quality?