How to choose a Webhost

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Choose a web host

So I've found the link above which a step by step on how to find the right Web host for your website. I found it helpful to an extent because I'm still wondering which one to choose but here it is if you guys and wondering as well.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

Choose a web host

So I've found the link above which a step by step on how to find the right Web host for your website. I found it helpful to an extent because I'm still wondering which one to choose but here it is if you guys and wondering as well.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

There are a few things that I look at personally and a bunch of those are included in the list. I don't always go for the most reputable, I actually have had a recently poor experience with a very well known host. I do look at up-time, overall speed, and the customer service. I do think there is a value to having someone available around the clock to help you if the need should arise.
There are a few things that I look at personally and a bunch of those are included in the list. I don't always go for the most reputable, I actually have had a recently poor experience with a very well known host. I do look at up-time, overall speed, and the customer service. I do think there is a value to having someone available around the clock to help you if the need should arise.
Check for reviews. Many hosts offer on paper a service they do not deliver. Unlimited space is promised, but you are suspended when you use more than 2 GB. Live chat is promised for support, but never online. Major CMS scripts are hostable, but out of memory errors abound in practice. So… always search for reviews by actual customers, making sure you’ve found a site that vets its reviews so that they aren’t shills trying to bolster a host’s reputation.
Check for reviews. Many hosts offer on paper a service they do not deliver. Unlimited space is promised, but you are suspended when you use more than 2 GB. Live chat is promised for support, but never online. Major CMS scripts are hostable, but out of memory errors abound in practice. So… always search for reviews by actual customers, making sure you’ve found a site that vets its reviews so that they aren’t shills trying to bolster a host’s reputation.
One of the most important is measuring how long the host has been up as this will signal whether it is reliable or not so, but a few great tips! nice article.
One of the most important is measuring how long the host has been up as this will signal whether it is reliable or not so, but a few great tips! nice article.
My favorite webhosts are namecheap, 99.9% uptime and also with amazing support that does everything to satisfact customers.
My favorite webhosts are namecheap, 99.9% uptime and also with amazing support that does everything to satisfact customers.
Going for most reputable doesn't always mean it's right. I usually go by talking to people who use the service I am interested in. I personally look for the web host with the best support, best price for the quality of service and their server maintenance overall. Lets face it, there's a lot of hosts out there and many of them are pretty bad, while a lot of them are also really good.
Going for most reputable doesn't always mean it's right. I usually go by talking to people who use the service I am interested in. I personally look for the web host with the best support, best price for the quality of service and their server maintenance overall. Lets face it, there's a lot of hosts out there and many of them are pretty bad, while a lot of them are also really good.
There are always erviews on the net - they can be very interesting.
There are always erviews on the net - they can be very interesting.
Just look for the top 1 hosts and pick one, they are all about as good as the others.
Just look for the top 1 hosts and pick one, they are all about as good as the others.
I think a very good host is one that offers good quality hosting with good support along with really cheap hosting that is reliable. There are a few out there that come highly recommended. Like Hostgator or GoDaddy.
I think a very good host is one that offers good quality hosting with good support along with really cheap hosting that is reliable. There are a few out there that come highly recommended. Like Hostgator or GoDaddy.