SurfTown

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems there are a lot of discount hosting out there.I can't even list all the issues I have had with different hosting companies. Latest was SurfTown but I must admit I hate their confusing Cpanel and lately they have been redesigning everything which has caused a lot of issues.

Can anybody recommend hosting that is simple an has a decent uptime?
(I know you get what you pay for).
It seems there are a lot of discount hosting out there.I can't even list all the issues I have had with different hosting companies. Latest was SurfTown but I must admit I hate their confusing Cpanel and lately they have been redesigning everything which has caused a lot of issues.

Can anybody recommend hosting that is simple an has a decent uptime?
(I know you get what you pay for).
x10hosting is good, it goes down now and again but overall is pretty good, not to mention its also free!
x10hosting is good, it goes down now and again but overall is pretty good, not to mention its also free!
Surftown mailsupport response time: 4-5 days and it is usually a silly question which means 4-5 days more. Stinks like shit!!!
Surftown mailsupport response time: 4-5 days and it is usually a silly question which means 4-5 days more. Stinks like shit!!!