Start a savings account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't say how much I hate myself for not doing it sooner, what I mean is this. I didn't start a savings account until recently. I used to just store money in a safe I had. Instead I wasted many years not collecting any interest on my savings. So, a couple years ago, I finally set up a savings account. I realize now that I wasted many years, but I'm thankful I got here now.

Anyways, who here has yet to start a savings account? If you have not, do you plan to start one soon?
I can't say how much I hate myself for not doing it sooner, what I mean is this. I didn't start a savings account until recently. I used to just store money in a safe I had. Instead I wasted many years not collecting any interest on my savings. So, a couple years ago, I finally set up a savings account. I realize now that I wasted many years, but I'm thankful I got here now.

Anyways, who here has yet to start a savings account? If you have not, do you plan to start one soon?
I started a savings account 10 years ago but 6 years ago I was fired from my job. My savings saved me and I almost got my Internet business started when the saings were used, so I had a few tough months and I have to start saving all over.
I started a savings account 10 years ago but 6 years ago I was fired from my job. My savings saved me and I almost got my Internet business started when the saings were used, so I had a few tough months and I have to start saving all over.
Maybe I should get started too...
Maybe I should get started too...
I have had a savings account for 13 years or so. I lost count. My parents actually started it for me and once I was 18 I could take the money out, instead I kept it in there and just added to it every other month. It adds up and it helps to have that money for a rainy day or, well, maybe for your future after all.
I have had a savings account for 13 years or so. I lost count. My parents actually started it for me and once I was 18 I could take the money out, instead I kept it in there and just added to it every other month. It adds up and it helps to have that money for a rainy day or, well, maybe for your future after all.
I need to get on this myself. I haven't had a saving account since I was a child. I have a ton of money saved up, so maybe it'd be best to put that into an actual saving account to earn some interest at least.
I need to get on this myself. I haven't had a saving account since I was a child. I have a ton of money saved up, so maybe it'd be best to put that into an actual saving account to earn some interest at least.
In order to start saving you have to have something to save...
In order to start saving you have to have something to save...
I agree for sure. Of course you need money, but even a little bit of money is worth starting a savings account for. I started a savings with just $5.
I agree for sure. Of course you need money, but even a little bit of money is worth starting a savings account for. I started a savings with just $5.
I totally agree with you. A savings account is an ideal way of saving money. I know for myself it was hard adding money in, because I would almost take my money out if I needed it. Which is hard to not do. But I do my best. I try to save $100 here, $100 there.
I totally agree with you. A savings account is an ideal way of saving money. I know for myself it was hard adding money in, because I would almost take my money out if I needed it. Which is hard to not do. But I do my best. I try to save $100 here, $100 there.