One.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm using One.com and Gigahost. I am going to move all my sites to Giga for one main reason: After many years I still can't find my way around in One. Giga is much easier and thus faster to work with. This means I can put a website up faster at Giga than at One. This means I can earn more money:-)
I'm using One.com and Gigahost. I am going to move all my sites to Giga for one main reason: After many years I still can't find my way around in One. Giga is much easier and thus faster to work with. This means I can put a website up faster at Giga than at One. This means I can earn more money:-)
One.com was a let down for me, i used it countless times to see if it got any better however it didn't and i carried on being let down with the lack of support and downtime.
One.com was a let down for me, i used it countless times to see if it got any better however it didn't and i carried on being let down with the lack of support and downtime.
One is stable but confusing. Too many outdated tools in control panel.
One is stable but confusing. Too many outdated tools in control panel.
Thank you guys for your feedback I heard a lot about it but I really didn't know it was a bit confusing, I guess it doesn't work for me since I'm just a beginner.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

Thank you guys for your feedback I heard a lot about it but I really didn't know it was a bit confusing, I guess it doesn't work for me since I'm just a beginner.
[Image: aG9zXgX_460sa.gif]
There is no shortcut to a dream.
My Skype: Minewals

I will check this out, sounds like a decent host.
I will check this out, sounds like a decent host.