GigaHost

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaHost has one HUGE advantage. You can host unlimited domains side by side at just one web hotel. So if you have more than one domain you can save a lot of money on hosting at Gigahost.

One disadvantage is that thy only have one login to all databases but they have just implemented FTP login on each and every domain you have. So it is almost perfect if you want to host your clients websites.

Thay also have an afilliate system which allows you to make money when referring GigaHost hosting.

www.GigaHost.dk

www.gigahost.co.uk
"Down here, I make the rules".
"Down here, I make the threads".
"Down here, I'm God!"

GreenLytica.com - Web design and Search Engine Optimization
GigaHost has one HUGE advantage. You can host unlimited domains side by side at just one web hotel. So if you have more than one domain you can save a lot of money on hosting at Gigahost.

One disadvantage is that thy only have one login to all databases but they have just implemented FTP login on each and every domain you have. So it is almost perfect if you want to host your clients websites.

Thay also have an afilliate system which allows you to make money when referring GigaHost hosting.

www.GigaHost.dk

www.gigahost.co.uk
"Down here, I'm God!"

I have heard very good things about GigaHost, apparently there services are quick and support is good? just from what i have heard.
I have heard very good things about GigaHost, apparently there services are quick and support is good? just from what i have heard.
I recently installed a Minecraft Server List script that use sockets to communicate with servers all over the world. Giga used a php version that was compiled without that extension. Even though they only have mail support they were very enthusiastic about helping. At first they did not know what was wrong but they investigated it right away and after a few mails they had it up and running :-)
"Down here, I'm God!"

I recently installed a Minecraft Server List script that use sockets to communicate with servers all over the world. Giga used a php version that was compiled without that extension. Even though they only have mail support they were very enthusiastic about helping. At first they did not know what was wrong but they investigated it right away and after a few mails they had it up and running :-)
"Down here, I'm God!"

Seems like a legit host Smile
Seems like a legit host Smile
I was looking for a good host with awesome client support to boot. Definitely going to try these guys out. Big Grin
I was looking for a good host with awesome client support to boot. Definitely going to try these guys out. Big Grin