Why Use A Security Plugin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatever you may have heard, the core WordPress software is very secure. So why do you hear about WordPress sites being hacked? These security breaches occur not because of a vulnerability in the WordPress software, but because of weak passwords, vulnerabilities in plugins or themes, and not keeping the software up to date. If Sony and Apple are getting hacked, nothing is ever 100% secure. So you want to take steps to make your websites as secure as possible.
Whatever you may have heard, the core WordPress software is very secure. So why do you hear about WordPress sites being hacked? These security breaches occur not because of a vulnerability in the WordPress software, but because of weak passwords, vulnerabilities in plugins or themes, and not keeping the software up to date. If Sony and Apple are getting hacked, nothing is ever 100% secure. So you want to take steps to make your websites as secure as possible.
Always require that the password needs to be strong-big and small letters, special caracter and a number. Mine is always strong and I change it regularly!
Always require that the password needs to be strong-big and small letters, special caracter and a number. Mine is always strong and I change it regularly!