uBot? Do you think I need to buy?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone heard about UBot? One of my colleague has bought it and building some automated bots which is further reduced our work.

For ex: If I need a facebook page – Within 10-15 seconds it creates an facebook fan page and start sharing the posts (Of course it needs some human interaction). Do you think It is useful to buy?
Has anyone heard about UBot? One of my colleague has bought it and building some automated bots which is further reduced our work.

For ex: If I need a facebook page – Within 10-15 seconds it creates an facebook fan page and start sharing the posts (Of course it needs some human interaction). Do you think It is useful to buy?
Holy shit! I didnt even know such a thing existed! It looks interesting...
Holy shit! I didnt even know such a thing existed! It looks interesting...
One day all the web is automated. Robots posting birthday messages to other robots. Then we all can have botsoftware communicating with other botsoftware making money from each other while Im sitting on a beach surrounded by babes and drinks using the wealth my robot creates :-)
One day all the web is automated. Robots posting birthday messages to other robots. Then we all can have botsoftware communicating with other botsoftware making money from each other while Im sitting on a beach surrounded by babes and drinks using the wealth my robot creates :-)