Don't bother with Ebay anymore

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It seems that many sellers on Ebay are getting put on restrictions lately. As in they can't sell on their account until they appeal. My account was restricted as well, and I don't know why. They told me that it was because of my selling practices, Yet I follow their rules and never broke a single rules. Supposedly some buyer complained that I counter-offered their offer, and complained to Ebay about it.

So I'm done with Ebay. They take the buyers side more than the seller, who're there to make a living.

Have you's had any bad experience with Ebay?
It seems that many sellers on Ebay are getting put on restrictions lately. As in they can't sell on their account until they appeal. My account was restricted as well, and I don't know why. They told me that it was because of my selling practices, Yet I follow their rules and never broke a single rules. Supposedly some buyer complained that I counter-offered their offer, and complained to Ebay about it.

So I'm done with Ebay. They take the buyers side more than the seller, who're there to make a living.

Have you's had any bad experience with Ebay?