If you ran the internet, what would you do?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you were to ever run the internet yourself, what would you do? Personally I would do various things and they would be;

1. Keep it open: There's been talks that the US gov wants to make it less open, so that's something I hope never happens.

2. Up the speed: The US is cheated out of internet speeds, we get like 50MB internet while Japan and some other countries get ten times that probably.

3. PCs with routers in them: Okay, Laptops and maybe some new PCs have built in wi-fi, but what about actual routers? Why can't this be done so we can defeat the reason for having another box.

What do you think?
If you were to ever run the internet yourself, what would you do? Personally I would do various things and they would be;

1. Keep it open: There's been talks that the US gov wants to make it less open, so that's something I hope never happens.

2. Up the speed: The US is cheated out of internet speeds, we get like 50MB internet while Japan and some other countries get ten times that probably.

3. PCs with routers in them: Okay, Laptops and maybe some new PCs have built in wi-fi, but what about actual routers? Why can't this be done so we can defeat the reason for having another box.

What do you think?
I would just make it completely free to use and just not worry about anything else. Allow users to have free internet and let it be done. I know that would never happen, but it'd be cool to never have to pay for anything ever again. Smile
I would just make it completely free to use and just not worry about anything else. Allow users to have free internet and let it be done. I know that would never happen, but it'd be cool to never have to pay for anything ever again. Smile