American dollar dead?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The US economy isn't doing so hot these days and lately I feel like the dollar bill is just useless. I've been hearing for many years that the US dollar is not powerful like it once was. Of course we can still purchase things with said dollars, but they're not worth as much as we thought they were, at least not anymore.

Will this get worse? Or will the US dollar rebound along with the US economy?
The US economy isn't doing so hot these days and lately I feel like the dollar bill is just useless. I've been hearing for many years that the US dollar is not powerful like it once was. Of course we can still purchase things with said dollars, but they're not worth as much as we thought they were, at least not anymore.

Will this get worse? Or will the US dollar rebound along with the US economy?
The dollar has been dead for a long time. It is just a question of how long it takes before the US government makes that discovery :-)
The dollar has been dead for a long time. It is just a question of how long it takes before the US government makes that discovery :-)
Yeah it hasn't been doing good at all for some time now. The US dollar is not only losing out, it's probably going to be fazed out fairly soon in the near future. It's sad to say, but the US dollar is going to not exist anymore at the rate it's going.
Yeah it hasn't been doing good at all for some time now. The US dollar is not only losing out, it's probably going to be fazed out fairly soon in the near future. It's sad to say, but the US dollar is going to not exist anymore at the rate it's going.