{myadvertisements[zone_1]}

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spammers wont get by anymore
Randy Online

#
Spammers wont get by anymore
I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard somewhere that simple/free backlinks that people post through comment sections and sometimes forums, wont actually count as backlinks. I feel this is a big hit on the spammers who just go on someone's blog or site and spam their links in the comment section. I got to tired of it that I usually just let it go.
03-28-2014 12:31 PM
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
LeROY Offline

#
RE: Spammers wont get by anymore
I can't say I've heard of that either, but I haven't posted here in a while or elsewhere for a while so I wouldn't know. I think it's kind of dumb though, but I can see why some would be happy about this. I don't like them doing this though, because it just hurts the people who do fair advertising like this. Sad
03-29-2014 08:31 AM
admin Offline
Administrator

#
Google has changed their backlink policy and values only high quality backlinks. Low quality can actually hurt you now. So maybe spamming forums becomes uninteresting...
05-29-2014 07:15 AM
Oxygen Offline
Banned

#
A lot of scammers hasn't noticed what damage they do to themselves yet. Not to talk about the damage they do to millions of blogs and forums out there. It costs a ton of money deleting all those stupid comments. I hope karma works...
06-10-2016 09:59 PM