The Economy dead?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anyone here say that the US economy is dead? I believe it very much so is, and that's the sad truth Americans have to face. I know I've dealt with hard times because of this economy and I know that it takes time to rebuild something that isn't working.

The only true way to rebuild this economy, is to make money and spend it. I wish the rich people out there got that and would just spend their money on repairing roads, building schools, paying college tuitions for kids and so much more.

What's sad, is that the 1% who're really rich, they technially have half of the US wealth, while the rest is the 99%, that includes lower, middle, and upper classes. Even the fairly rich are still part of the 99% because the 1% have so much money.
Would anyone here say that the US economy is dead? I believe it very much so is, and that's the sad truth Americans have to face. I know I've dealt with hard times because of this economy and I know that it takes time to rebuild something that isn't working.

The only true way to rebuild this economy, is to make money and spend it. I wish the rich people out there got that and would just spend their money on repairing roads, building schools, paying college tuitions for kids and so much more.

What's sad, is that the 1% who're really rich, they technially have half of the US wealth, while the rest is the 99%, that includes lower, middle, and upper classes. Even the fairly rich are still part of the 99% because the 1% have so much money.
In the US it somewhat is. We've have had a bad time with the way the US has gone. I know for one that I don't make that much when it comes to working online, and I would probably be in the lower class or poverty levels. But, I still feel like I'm living comfortably. I just wish the millionaire's would spend some of their money to help us.

The reason the economy is still somewhat kicking, is because the lower and middle classes are buying things, while the 1% is just sitting on their cash.
In the US it somewhat is. We've have had a bad time with the way the US has gone. I know for one that I don't make that much when it comes to working online, and I would probably be in the lower class or poverty levels. But, I still feel like I'm living comfortably. I just wish the millionaire's would spend some of their money to help us.

The reason the economy is still somewhat kicking, is because the lower and middle classes are buying things, while the 1% is just sitting on their cash.