Logo design

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am in the middle of a new website and need someone to create some kind of logo. Its just a small task.

Anybody out there?
I am in the middle of a new website and need someone to create some kind of logo. Its just a small task.

Anybody out there?
I might be interested. Can I see the website somewhere?
I might be interested. Can I see the website somewhere?
If you can't find someone, might I suggest using fiverr to get some decent graphic work done. I usually go there first thing when I need any graphical work done.
If you can't find someone, might I suggest using fiverr to get some decent graphic work done. I usually go there first thing when I need any graphical work done.
Magna: The site is on my own server which is not public, but I PM'ed you my email. I will gladly send you some material.

Chris: Fiverr is a great place. I have used it a lot but this has to be a strategy level logo. That means the one who create it has to be fully aware of the market as well of the purpose of the site. That takes a lot of time and Im willing to pay extra for this.
Magna: The site is on my own server which is not public, but I PM'ed you my email. I will gladly send you some material.

Chris: Fiverr is a great place. I have used it a lot but this has to be a strategy level logo. That means the one who create it has to be fully aware of the market as well of the purpose of the site. That takes a lot of time and Im willing to pay extra for this.