Web shop with Amazon Associates?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Associates has an option where you can set up a store, and I'm not sure how many items you can put on it, but I have a feeling it may be unlimited. Anyways, you can put anything on Amazon in your shop. If it sells, you make a commission. The more you sell the bigger that commission percentage goes up. I believe it starts at 4% and moves up from there.

Anyways, I figured some could just set up an Amazon Associates shop and make some money this way. It may not be as ideal as an actual shop where you make the full commission, but this is an option some might want to take.
Amazon Associates has an option where you can set up a store, and I'm not sure how many items you can put on it, but I have a feeling it may be unlimited. Anyways, you can put anything on Amazon in your shop. If it sells, you make a commission. The more you sell the bigger that commission percentage goes up. I believe it starts at 4% and moves up from there.

Anyways, I figured some could just set up an Amazon Associates shop and make some money this way. It may not be as ideal as an actual shop where you make the full commission, but this is an option some might want to take.
You know, this is a good idea, but it's likely that it wont generate a whole lot of earnings. Even if you're able to get a lot of traffic, it doesn't always work that well and since it's a small commission, you're probably wasting time with a shop. You're better off posting your affiliate link on twitter, Facebook, Google+ and so on.
You know, this is a good idea, but it's likely that it wont generate a whole lot of earnings. Even if you're able to get a lot of traffic, it doesn't always work that well and since it's a small commission, you're probably wasting time with a shop. You're better off posting your affiliate link on twitter, Facebook, Google+ and so on.
I did it once and I still have the site but it generates ZERO. You just have to become an Amazom partner - everybody can become a partner and I also think there is no limit on the things you sell. But the commission stinks! And you really need rushhour highway traffic to make it work.

But maybe if you can stick out somehow...
I did it once and I still have the site but it generates ZERO. You just have to become an Amazom partner - everybody can become a partner and I also think there is no limit on the things you sell. But the commission stinks! And you really need rushhour highway traffic to make it work.

But maybe if you can stick out somehow...
Amazon want's you to bring your own traffic...
Amazon want's you to bring your own traffic...